How To Seamlessly Integrate Trello With Gmail
Why Integrate Trello With Gmail?
Trello and Gmail, when combined, can make your daily tasks feel less cumbersome. Imagine being able to quickly create a Trello card directly from an email in Gmail. This integration is especially useful if you often find yourself extracting information from emails to create Trello cards. It not only saves time but also ensures that no critical details are missed.
Prerequisites For Integration
Before diving into the integration process, ensure you have:
- Active Trello and Gmail accounts.
Steps To Integrate Trello With Gmail:
Installation of the Gmail Trello App:
- Ensure you’re logged into both your Gmail and Trello accounts in the same browser.
- Navigate to the Trello for Gmail app page in the Google Workspace Marketplace.
- Click on “Install”.
- Follow the prompts, selecting your Google account and granting the necessary permissions to the app.
- Once installed, refresh your Gmail page. You should now see the Trello icon in the right sidebar of Gmail.
Using Trello within Gmail:
- Open an email in Gmail.
- Click on the Trello icon in the right sidebar.
- You’ll be prompted to log into your Trello account. Even if you’re already logged into Trello in another tab, you’ll need to log in again within the app.
- Once logged in, the content of your email will be auto-populated into a new Trello card.
- You can then choose the board and list where you want the card to be placed, edit the card’s content, and even set a due date.
- After customizing the card to your preference, click “add”. Your card will then be added to the selected Trello board.
Integrating Trello with Gmail is a straightforward process that can significantly enhance your productivity. With just a few clicks, you can transform emails into actionable Trello cards, ensuring you stay on top of your tasks. For an enhanced seamless experience and superior integration capabilities, consider requesting a demo from Teamopipe. Teamopipe offers advanced features and a user-friendly interface that sets it apart from other solutions.